The girls were so excited to write letters and talk to Santa this year. It was time for the ward party and Santa was coming. They had practiced what they would say. On the way to the church Camden said to Kota, "Kota, you can't be shy. You have to just sit on his lap and tell him." They all did great! I think that this was the first year that we didn't have a cryer. Yeah!
9 years ago
4 comments:
Camille, we loved your Christmas card (and header). Such darling girls! I'm glad I found your blog to peek in on you guys!
I second that- lovely Christmas card, Camille! (You're so crafty!) And may I add that I had no idea you have a blog? How exciting!!
OK, I guess I'll just say "ditto" to the first two. And that I feel like such a loser mom because I forgot to get pctures of my kids this year with Santa....
CUTE,CUTE,CUTE! I love the video of Camden.The picture just reminds me of you. It was so good to talk to you today. I know you can do it! Think of how strong you will be when this season in your life is past. Hang in there and know that we love you!
Post a Comment