Camden sure has loved preschool this year. She has made a ton of friends and sure has opened up a lot. I wondered how she would do singing at her recital. She still gets a little hesitant singing in Sacrament Meeting with the primary. She was a little nervous. I painted her fingernails that day and she chewed it all off before the recital was over. Despite all of that, She did awesome!!! I was so proud of her. She knew every single song by heart! Dad wasn't able to be there, he was working in Granby that day, so I had to man the troops, and take video all at the same time. It isn't the best, but it shows her and what a great job she did. What a cute kid.
9 years ago

1 comments:
Sorry I keep stocking your blog but I noticed you said Grandby. Do you mean Grandby, CO by chance? If so we should hook up for lunch or something. We are in Aurora. I Don't know how long its been since I've seen you! cleanmouth2@gmail.com
Post a Comment