Where does all of the wonderful time in life go? In the moment when times are rough we often wish for the time to fly by, and it sure does and then we wonder where it went. It seems just like yesterday when we started the routine of no sleep and crying babies, etc all over again. Now a year has passed and our little Oakley is one! What a fun time. I am so grateful for such a little sweetie. The memories of the first smile, the little giggles, discovering new things, the smell of a baby, and all of the fun little memories seem like yesterday. This is just a beginning to all of the new things that she will now discover. Her sisters are continually amazed at how much she changes and how much fun she has become. Camden is constantly telling us "She is getting to be such a big girl now. She's not a baby at all anymore." And this is so true. I am so grateful that we all enjoy her so much now. The days of the Camden and Kota praying "Please help Oakley to stop crying." are definately over. I am grateful for the fun times that shine through and we see that the tough ones are but a small moment. I don't think that we could enjoy Oaks anymore than we do. We love her to pieces!At one Oakley is:
a tease
serious
into everything
loves the phone (or anything that looks like one!)
babbles constantly and is really starting to pick up a lot of words
loves it when daddy comes home
wants to be in the action of anything her sisters are doing
loves to dress up already (crowns, necklaces, etc)
loves to snuggle with mommy
gets cuter and cuter every single day!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Oakley! We love you!
Hey, just wanted to say hi! Saw your blog off of Folsom's. Cute family of three girls! Wow, hope you guys are doing well! The Guymons
Happy birthday Oaks! You are such a cutie. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I really love your Junior Mint bib. Hope you have a great second year. We love you.
Post a Comment