I can't believe that the time has come to register Camden for Kindergarten. She has been waiting for this day for quite some time. She wanted to skip preschool completely and jump right into it (she probably could have too). It was pretty exciting. She has been calling it her school for some time. Now I just hope that we will be around here when it comes time for her to actually start. I hope that I can handle it when she starts. I don't know what I will do without my little Camden around. Camden started gymnastics on that same day. She had a ton of fun and did so great. She started in the middle of the semester, yet she jumped right in like she hadn't missed a beat. Her teacher said that her cartwheels are amazing. I am excited for her to finally be in it and to see how well she does. She is such a little monkey, I know that she will do great!
9 years ago
2 comments:
We love the video! I am so glad you got to spend time with Mom and Dad and Devin. They had a great time too. Your girls are so much fun. Can you send them to us? We sure love you guys!
We just registered Abbey for kindergarten too. They are getting too big too fast.
Post a Comment