We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We stayed at home and had a small little Christmas by ourselves. We did the usual Christmas Eve dinner, acting out the nativity, opening a gift, and then we watched a movie. The Grinch (which has been a hot topic around our house for some reason this year). We woke up the next morning opened presents and spent the day lounging and hanging out as a family. Everyone had a great time. The next week we went up to Granby for a few days for Darrick to work and to spend New Year's. Thanks to our friends, the Burns, for letting us stay there and for letting Darrick work. We had a blast. We went sledding, on a carriage ride, played in the snow, went out to dinner, and so many other fun things. We all had more fun up there as a family spending quality time together, than we did opening all of our gifts and playing with them. It was nice not to have all of the daily hussle and bussle and little crazy worries all about us. I am so grateful for such a wonderful family and I am so grateful for the love they show to each other. Family is all that really matter!
9 years ago
1 comments:
Hello Zirker Family! I found your blog on the Jones'. I can't believe you guys have already been gone 1 1/2 years. I didn't even recognize Dakota and I have never seen a pict. of your new little girl. I can't believe how different Camden and Dakota look though! Everybody looks so good! I am glad we have a way to keep up with eachother now!
Post a Comment