I've been tagged.

After running home from that, I fed the kids and was off to take Camden to preschool.
Today was a great day in Oakley's life. She finally made the move and decided that walking would be her preferred method of transportation (besides being carried by mom.) She has been taking steps and standing for months now. Oaks is such a cautious kid that I think it took her a while to finally decide to do it. In this little clip it also shows her little walk as well as how much she just wants to hang out with her older sisters. It also shows all of the mischief they get into.
Later we had FHE. After the lesson we played "Sleeping Queens" which the girls are both awesome at may I add. It is a lot of fun to watch them play. We also had yummy peach smoothies. It was a fun night.
I am so thankful for such good kids and such a wonderful husband. They really are the best things in life as well as the best part of everyday!
I tag:
- Heather
- Tori
- Becky
- Shelly
- Alisha
What did you do today?
5 comments:
OH, the life of a mom. The funny thing is is that if you did this everyday, I'm sure it would be completely different events each day. We need to get together for dinner!
Camille! I just happened upon your blog. You have such a cute family. I have a "Camden" too, but he is a boy! Fun to see how you are doing.
Leslie Clements Stinson
Don't run with scissors...hilarious.
I cannot believe how fast your kids are going up. I cannot believe that oakley is one. My the videos it looks like you are having a great time in your new home. We miss not having you guys here in Idaho, but hopefully one day we can make it down to your end of the woods. Love you guys. Come and check out our blog at http://gzirker.blogspot.com
Garrett and Miriam
Darrick, you are surrounded by beautiful girls. Glad to see that you are hanging in there with game playing etc. I can't believe that Camden is really going to be going to school. Time really flies. Enjoy the kids. They decide to grow up on you and then leave home. When did that all happen for us? We love you much,
Mom
Post a Comment