Monday, August 31, 2009

She started school!

The day has come when for my little Camden to start school. Her first day was August 31st. It was only half day for the first week, and then full day after that. She absolutely loves it! She makes new friends every day and is having a lot of fun. She was so excited for it to start. She had been counting down the days. What a sweet kid. I sure am going to miss having her around all of the time. Camden and Kota saying good bye on the first day. Kota was excited to be the big girl around the house. She has changed a lot since then too. She sure misses her sister though. At least a couple times a week she asks if we can go get Camden now and we hadn't even had lunch. They sure are good sisters. Camden walking into school. They doubled the size of the building this summer and made it really nice. There are only preschoolers and kindergartners in her school. Camden in front of her cubby. Sitting down to color her first picture at school. Right after that she asked, "why are you taking so many pictures." I think that she was ready for us to go and to be on her own. Boy it was hard letting her go. I am sure glad that Darrick was there on her first day so that when I needed to take a time out and control my emotions, he could keep things moving. I wish that I could say that her first day was the worst, but boy I have sure missed her. I am glad that I still have my other two sweet little girls around to keep me company.

2 comments:

Diana said...

What a big girl! Camden, I love your outfit.

Hambrick said...

I remember crying when I took Jaden. He seemed so little compared to the school. The next three----not so much crying going on.