We have had a fun summer of fishing, swimming, hiking, traveling and you name it. It is hard to believe that we are down to less than a month until my little girl starts school. I guess she is not such a little girl anymore. She is such a good climber, biker, reader, teaser, hiker, scrapbooker, helper, gymnast, and I could go on and on. I can now also add swimmer to the list. I am so proud of her. She loves to go to the pool, but hates to get her head wet. This last week in swimming lessons, the light turned on. She's now such a good little swimmer and she loves it! She even wants to swim with her head under the water when we are at the lake. It is so fun watching them learn, grow, and succeed. She is really excited to start school, and I am too. I know that I am going to be so lonely without her. She has been at my side almost constantly for the past whats almost 6 years now. I love her so much and am so grateful that my life is blessed by her being in it!
(She couldn't decide which video to post and really wanted them both, so here they are.)
9 years ago
3 comments:
Yay for Camden!!! What a gal. We are so proud of her. We sure miss you guys. Keep up the good work and we hope you enjoy school.
Look at that little water skipper! Way to go Camden. We will have to have a swimming race next time we get together. It was so great to see you guys in Iowa. We love you and miss you.
Kyra starts school tomorrow, and I find the over-protective mothering kicking in over-drive. I don't know how you are doing in this area, but I am not handling the fact that they grow up so fast! They aren't going to have to pull her off of my leg tomorrow; I think it will be the other way around!
Post a Comment