It is crazy how fast life goes by. I can clearly remember the day that Dallin was born. I stayed up late to finish the little afghan that I was making him. Boy it was a great one. :) I looked for a picture from way back then, but wasn't able to find one. He is now all grown up and married! I hadn't met Dana until she walked into the temple for them to be sealed. Right then and there I knew that they were a perfect match. I am so grateful to have her as part of our family.
They were married in the Seattle Temple. I flew up for that, which was an adventure in and of itself. Thank you girls and Darrick for letting me go up and for everything being in such good shape when I returned. It was really fun to see them and to be around family. It was a little strange not having 3 constant sidekicks, but it was a lot of fun and relaxing.We had a great time and are so excited for the newly weds. What a cute couple and fun time in life. It was fun to see them and to be there for such a wonderful experience.
0 comments:
Post a Comment