A couple of weeks ago we took the kids to the drive-in to watch "Up." It was such a cute movie and they had a blast there. This is a conversation that stemmed from that.
While out on the mountain watching Camden rock climb, Kota had to go to the bathroom. Darrick took her over in the bushes to go.
Kota: "I've always wanted to do this."
"Do you dig the hole before or after?"
Every time that Kota goes to the bathroom since then, she calls me in and asks me the same question. "Do you dig the hole, before or after?"
The funny little things that they pick up on.
I have since then been called as cub master, that's right over it all. Yes me who knows nothing about it. It wonder if it is a sign that I am never going to get any boys, so to take advantage of doing the scouting thing now. :) Anyway the girls think that it is pretty cool that I am going to be a wilderness something or other expert. (Like Russell from the movie.)
9 years ago
2 comments:
cub master! wow! you'll be great at it, and the job even comes with a stylish and flattering shirt... :)
Wow, you must live in the kind of place that I always pictured CO to be. . . rock climbing, fishing, archery, drive-in movies, boy scouts. . . need I go on? I'm jealous, it sounds like a fun little mountain town. Any accidents on the trampoline yet?
Post a Comment