Sunday, June 21, 2009

Camden has been busy

Right after we moved here Camden learned to ride a bike as well as jump rope. I think that she jumped rope for a week straight. She kept asking me and asking me to post about it, and here I am, finally doing it. She has even moved up to a bigger bike now. The other day we even ventured to ride across town. Nice work Camden.

Camden missed the last little bit of preschool when we moved. I felt bad when she had to miss her graduation. I decided that we would do something special for her here and do our own little graduation. I just told her that it was her special day. We made her a little cake and had a little ceremony for her. She was not too excited about that. She does not like all of the attention on her. She didn't want to wear the cap at first, but we finally did squeeze out a smile. We were proud of our little graduate.


Camden also recently started a rock climbing class. Busy girl. She loves it! They go out for 3 hours once a week and climb. She does really well. She was a little timid about it at first, but does better each week. She is still learning to trust that her teachers will catch her if she falls. It has been a lot of fun watching her. What a great kid she is!


2 comments:

Ryan said...

Congratulations on graduating Camden! And nice work on learning to ride a bike. All I could see in that video was a pink blur zooming across the screen. I assume that was you on the bike. You are so fast. Maybe we can have a bike race at Grandma's house. I will be practicing. See you then.

ixoj said...

Wow. I had no idea small children could rock climb (or take classes- who knew!)! I'm so impressed!