Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter morning we woke up to an inch or so of snow on the ground. So much for an outdoor easter egg hunt. Luckily it was gone by the time that we got out of church.

Camden was so excited and thought that we needed to leave something out for the Easter bunny. She had been planning it for weeks. She decided that carrots with sugar on them and one of her colored eggs would be the best treat! I am sure that he loved them.

The girls all ready for church. It is too bad you can't get them all to look and cooperate at once.

Camden on the hunt. She was determined to get the high egg. And she did!

Kota all excited and dancing around as usual after the hunt.
Oakley was all upset when she realized that she wasn't going to get anymore candy.
The girls all had a great Easter and were as happy as can be. (And who wouldn't be after all that candy right?!)

7 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

The girls look so cute! And Congrats on the new practice! That is exciting! Where is the new place? How are you guys liking it?

Marlo said...

I love those dresses...I almost got Noelle the same one. Your new place looks great.

Ryan said...

Wow! Those girls just keep getting cuter. It must be the Colorado air or something. Congrats on the new practice. I am glad you got all settled in. The new place looks fantastic. Is that a spiral staircase I noticed? And it looks like you have a sweet deck or patio off the house. Nice work.

Iowa Zirkers said...

What a fun Easter. Camden it was so nice of you to think of the Easter Bunny and leave something for him. Way to go. I love the look of your new home. I love you all.

Mom and Grandma

The Higbee Family said...

What beautiful girls. They are growing up so fast. I love their Easter dresses. Where did you guys move? Still in the same city as before?

Heather said...

I saw your blog on the Higbee's page. Your girls are getting so big! It's good to see you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Jill T said...

I'm so impressed with Camden's sewing skills! Jane has been asking me to learn to sew, but I keep telling her when she's older. Maybe I should just teach her. Wow, Camden, impressive!