February is national dental health month. This last weekend we went up to Granby where Darrick worked with one of his buddies to do free dentistry for kids. They had a good time and were able to help a lot of kids out. What a neat thing it is to be able to serve like that. Darrick even made that Grand County paper. Here'e the link and remember to brush, brush, brush!
Grand County Dentists
9 years ago
1 comments:
You would be so ashamed of me to know that I hadn't seen a dentist since we were in Iowa together, in CORALVILLE! Well, I had been nagging myself about getting in when I started getting really sore gums, so I went into the dentist on a short notice call. We still have not figured out what is wrong, but they are treating me for a sinus infection that has settled in a tooth. Weird--never heard of it until my friend had one about a month ago. If the antibiotics don't take the pain away we'll try a night guard, and then if that doesn't work, a root canal. The dentist said all the nerves are presently living, and that there is no decay at all, so his and his assistant are kind of baffled. So, yea for me-we know absolutely NOTHING! But, at least I went to see the dentist! I need to get Kyra and Kate in to see the dentist. I'm such a terrible mom!
Post a Comment