Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boy I love this kid!

My little Oakley is such a sweetheart. She could make anyone melt. She is so much fun to be with and watch. She is a lot like her sisters, in that she doesn't like to sit still. They sure love her, even though there are times that she cramps their style. (She is not quite the crafter, card maker, etc that they are yet, but loves to be right beside them.) My favorite thing is when daddy comes home. I just love watching her. Even if she just hears his voice she lights up. She is generally a momma's girl, and screams screams screams if it is not me that picks her up at night, but wants her daddy time when he comes home. The other day he came walking in and she went running up (as fast as her legs would take her) with both of her arms stretched out for him. When he picks her up she snuggles in and just looks at him in adoration. She almost looks as if she hadn't seen him in years. It is so cute, and I love that it happens every time that daddy comes home. She gets cuter every day! We could just love her to death!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Oaks is so cute! It is a very special time when daddy comes home and is greeted by the munchkins. It's one of the highlights of my day. Love you guys.

Heather said...

Cami,
Oakley is so cute. Can she come live with me? I hope you guys are having a great weekend. love ya.

The Higbee Family said...

Oh my gosh! Oakley is so stinkn' cute. I love the pictures of all the girls. I looked at your blog when you sent out the Christmas card, but haven't checked since then. I have missed out on a lot. You guys look like you are having tons of fun!

Marlo said...

Oakley is a cutie. Whenever Noelle hears the garage open she runs to the door and starts knocking until Jamieson comes in. She also asks every morning, "where's daddy?" You would think he carried her inside his body for 9 months.

tjayandjulie said...

She is a doll! Fun that you got to go to Albuquerque. I don't know if you knew, but we lived there for a year. I think it took me that whole year to learn how to spell the name of that darn place. It is a beautiful. We need to catch up sometime.