We love halloween. The girls were all so excited for it this year. Kota decided months ago that she wanted to be "Dorthy". We thought that it would be fun if we were all characters from the "Wizard of OZ" but it didn't work out that way. Camden was "Giselle" from "Enchanted" and Oakley was "Pocahontas". They all had a great time trick or treating. The weather was so great here. They didn't even need coats.
9 years ago
5 comments:
The girls are so cute! Kota looks just like little Dorothy and Camden makes a great Giselle. And has there ever been a cuter Pocahontas? I think not. We love you guys.
What cuties! We just got off the phone with you. We miss you guys. I am glad you are blogging. We can keep up with your lives a little more now. See you soon!
I just love Halloween and seeing all the kids dress up. The girls look so cute and I'm sure are loaded up on candy. I'm sure you have plenty of toothbrushes around the house to get those suger bugs out.
What adorable girls...and costumes!! Where are you and Darrick's costume pictures??? :) You've inspired me, I am going to post our Halloween picks tonight!
Yeah! You're bloggers! It's great to see the girls. welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment