Where has time gone? I can't believe that my little girl is already 5 years old. She is definately not a little girl anymore. She is such a sweetie and we are so grateful that we have been blessed to have her in our family. At five she is very loving and generous, full of fun and laughter, quite the tease, loves to learn and discover. She is still very into princesses, reading, and playing in the mud. We love you Camden. Happy Birthday!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Happy late birthday Camden we were thinking about you. I can't believe that you are 5 either.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN!! WE LOVE YOU!! KIP, ALISHA, ISAAC, MEAGAN AND AARON
Oh, we miss you guys! It doesn't seem like it's been 5 years! I still remember the day you moved in next door, and your family was helping bring the couch in! I didn't even notice you were pregnant--you looked so good! Wow, time really flies. Glad your living life so great! Look us up next time your in town, we'd love to see you! We got your Christmas card today--you are amazing. I never got to ours! So, this year I didn't send any. I still feel guilty! How do you do it? Three girls is certainly keeping me on my toes!
Post a Comment