Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kota!




This time of year sure is busy around here. The girls sure have had fun birthdays. Kota waited all week for hers. I think we celebrated it a little bit every day. She has really gotten to be such a big girl. She keeps right up with her sister. There is never a dull moment with her around. She loves Dorthy and the Wizard of Oz right now so we got her a Yellow Brick Road cake.

At 3 she loves to sing and dance, dress-up, read, give hugs, and draw/color. She is funny, very determined, loveable, and a great sister. We love you Kota. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Zirkers. We've been wondering how/what you've been up to! We last heard you were in Pocatello but have lost track of you since. Drop us a line...we'd love to catch up.
Andrew and Becky Black
andrewandbeckyblack.blogspot.com

tjayandjulie said...

Camille, I'm so glad I found you. Don't you just love the blog world? I've been following Alisha's blog too. Your kids are so cute! Love the name Camden, hasn't that been one that you've liked since high school? Where are you guys now? Done with dental school? -Julie Saunders Robinson, cleanmouth2@gmail.com