Thanks for another cute Christmas card. Yours is on the way. I felt so great when I saw you had already added me as a friend to your blog. :) Leslie was my sister Juli's roommate at Ricks. Did we ever make that connection? She was her roommate when she met and married Luke. Fun.
happy bday to everyone-my goodness. you guys look great-it was fun to get your card and read the happenings from the past year. we miss you guys so much. hope 2010finds you happy and healthy. merry christmas love, the bernts
3 comments:
Thanks for another cute Christmas card. Yours is on the way. I felt so great when I saw you had already added me as a friend to your blog. :) Leslie was my sister Juli's roommate at Ricks. Did we ever make that connection? She was her roommate when she met and married Luke. Fun.
happy bday to everyone-my goodness. you guys look great-it was fun to get your card and read the happenings from the past year. we miss you guys so much. hope 2010finds you happy and healthy. merry christmas
love,
the bernts
it is fun to see how your family is doing. it looks like things are going well. you can check us out on our blog too: alaskapaynes.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment