Sunday, September 20, 2009

One year older and...hopefully wiser too!

Wow another year has come and gone. I thought that I would post my birthday since there are few pictures taken of me throughout the rest of the year. It was a crazy day, but my sweet family made it a lot of fun. Camden had soccer right after school, we got home from that and off to scouts I went. When I got home they had made dinner and gotten a party all set up. It was fun. Thank you for being such a great family and for making it another wonderful birthday! I love you!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Love the princess party.

Hambrick said...

Happy birthday to you. How is scouts going? Hope you had a great day. Love you!

Jill T said...

Happy Late Birthday Camille!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

happy late bday. looks like things are going well for you guys. the kids are adorable and growing so fast. we miss you and hope all is well.
love
the bernts