Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Darrick and I have been wanting to put together a blog for a while and have not gotten around to it. I thought that since today was our anniversary I would throw something together and get it started. I can't believe that it has been 6 years. Happy Aniversary to the greatest husband on earth!! I love you!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I can't believe that you guys have a secret blog. Luckily I was able to find it on the first day you posted. Welcome to the blogging world. And happy anniversary!!! I can't believe that it has been six years already. Fantastic! We love you guys.

Marlo said...

Sneaky sneaky. I have been WAITING for you guys to get a blog. Yeah!!!!! I have some boring dental questions to ask you Darrick. Someday I will call you. Love the pumpkin patch pic.

Alisha said...

Nice work! What a good wife, and happy anniversary to you both!!